CT: An Ode to Robin Hood

Hello new internet friends!

Let's get this party started by telling you all a little something about me. A little something that will make a whole slew of things you'll eventually learn about me make INFINITELY more sense.

I firmly believe that things like taste in art and music and movies is a deeply personal matter and everyone should have the freedom to like what they like. Art is part of what makes us human, and the art that makes you more human is gonna be different than the art that makes me more human.

That said, the best movie that's ever been made and will ever be made (feel free to jump in here, time travelers from the future), is Disney's 1973 masterpiece Robin Hood. I would fight you over that.

So first thing's first, I'm a ginormous fan of Robin Hood in almost all forms. Robin Hood is the original vigilante super hero, the ultimate revolutionary, fighting to protect the people against an oppressive and corrupt government. And Disney's incarnation of Robin is just pretty darned perfect.

What a fox.
I couldn't help myself. Won't happen again.
He was my first crush, and no guys since him have really stood up to his standard. This may have lead to a lifetime problem I've had with bad boys. We'll let Future Therapist handle that question.

Have a ball with this one, Future Therapist.
There aren't enough numbers in existence to tell you how many times my sisters and I have screamed "HISS! You're never around when I need you!" at each other over the years. And despite what my parents insist, it's hysterical every time.

So now we know a little more about each other. I apologize for trying to fight you earlier. I'm sure you're lovely, really.

Oooodelally!
CT

Comments

Popular Posts