Little C: Infinity War (OMGOMGOMGOMG STAY COOL EVERYONE)

Readers, everybody take some deep calming breaths. The trailer for the long awaited Marvel: Infinity Wars has arrived! Full disclosure, between this and Black Panther (and the sad lack of Wonder Woman 2) I am calling the race for 2018 before it can even begin. Marvel has won. DC can go home and think about what they've done. Because what they didn't do was this:

source
Behold that majesty. Behold how there are more than 20 characters on that poster and for those of us who have kept up with the films, we know all of them. That is a culmination of ten years of meticulous, block by block world building and... It's just so damn beautiful. I know the subject has been talked to death but what Marvel has accomplished with their films is outstanding. I will be seeing this opening day and I've already informed CT that I will be an emotional train wreck the entire time. Why you ask? Let's go to the tape. 

If Thanos hurts any of my children I will end him

This movie will come just a few months after Black Panther and from the looks of it a lot of the warrior action is going to come from Wakanda. I've been rewatching the Black Panther trailer as a pick me up for the last month, so I could immediately identify the tiny soldiers in the background of that scene. I don't have a problem, you have a problem... Okay I maybe have a problem I could not be more excited for a set of films, so just be prepared for random exclamations of nerdy from me until late May 2018. "T'Challa!" I will cry, randomly. "Steve's beard!" "Someone get this man a shield" 

Happy Nerding,
Little C

Comments

Popular Posts