Little C: This Is Not The Post That We Intended

Hey there readers,
I know we promised you a master post about Missouri. I also realize that it's been a week since we got back and that no master post has been given. I swear it's not just that we are being huge slackers (though there is a little of that in the mix). There's some stuff I can't talk about here going on, but suffice it to say that CT gave me a pass for today. Also since our sister Caroline is coming in to town tomorrow CT may not have a full post on Friday. Please be patient while we pull ourselves back together.

I don't know if anyone in the Blog-sphere is having as crazy of a week as we are, but just in case I wanted to give you guys a quick dose of how I've been pulling through it. Here is Pierce the Veil with I'm Low On Gas And You Need A Jacket


Christy would like me to also include the music that's getting her through so here is Frank Turner with Mittens




Hang in there,
Little C

Comments

Popular Posts