CT: This Moooooonth

Guys. It's been such a long week, and we all survived it, and we deserve a treat for that. I for one am eating a Cadbury Cream Egg from my Easter Basket and doing a little thinking about how many amazing things are coming to us in the next few weeks. Because it's going to be one heck of a month...

First of all, American Gods is coming, and we've already said a million times but we are so freaking excited. This show, guys. This show. I've been bingeing on back episodes of Pushing Daisies and Kings to get myself even more psyched up than I ever thought possible.
Image from IMDb

Also, The Handmaid's Tale. Okay, so this is one of my favorite books and the show couldn't be coming out at a more appropriate time. Then there's the cast, which is full of some of my favorite actors from some of my favorite shows.
Image from IMDb

King Arthur: Legend of the Sword. Oooooooooooo boy. I have a hard time even watching this trailer because I am so stinking excited. Guy Ritchie's wild visual style, the King Arthur legend, Charlie Hunnam... Yess.....
Image from IMDb

AND Sense 8 is coming back! So soon! It's been a really really long time and now the time has finally come! This weird freaking show is coming back and I need me some Wachowskis in my life.
Image from IMDb

So here we are, readers. At the brink of one of those SUPER fun summers where all the good things come to us at once!

Happy Watching!
CT

Comments

Popular Posts