Little C: So Sick So Sick of Being Tired

Happy Wednesday readers,

Friendly reminder, CT's first chapter of our acclaimed (by our friends and family) story on Channillo goes up today. We're having a blast writing these and we would love you guys to read it.

Fall has started people. The temperature in Los Angeles went from the 90s to the 50s in like a matter of minutes. The coffee has taken on a gingerbread/peppermint/pumpkin spice theme of flavors. And as is tradition every year around this time, I have fallen ill. Fear not friends for tomorrow I leave for Las Vegas where my father will have to take time out of his medical conference to care for his fully grown daughter. I may try to throw up on his shoes, just for nostalgia's sake.

This is how I feel, but I look slightly worse. 

I hate being sick, but also I hate being around my dad when he's sick. He's a doctor who always seems to be of the opinion that it's my fault that I've gotten the plague. He can say "You're sick!" with a tone of such accusation you would think he personally witnessed me licking the counter at a local McDonald's. I know that I haven't done anything wrong except let my stress get to me a little, but I still feel guilty about getting sick.



Also, as we near December Fake Football is starting to wind down. I don't want to brag, but team "Electra-fying" (I've been focusing on Marvel puns) is dominating. I've only lost once this year and I've scared almost all the people I'm playing with into submission. Christy asked me to get "C. Kleppinger" engraved onto the trophy so that she can give the acceptance speech. I suppose I see her point, but I'm tempted to get the inscription done in Klingon. Just cuz. I refuse to take this seriously, or be less nerdy about it. I've given my players nicknames like "The Warhammer" and "Dragon-Stone". In a few short weeks when team "Caitlin Danvers" (a play on Captain Marvel, who as we all know is Carol Danvers) finishes it's last game I will regret nothing knowing that both myself and Aaron "The One Ring" Rogers have given this season all we have to give. 

Right back attcha my little Maethor 

That's all I have for this week readers. Christy and I are off to Vegas tomorrow, and nobody remind her about her post cuz I know exactly which word I'm using as her punishment. 

Little C

Comments

Popular Posts