Little C: The Best Gifts That Came From Comic-Con

Readers, I nearly forgot I had a post due. Not because I don't have things to tell you, not because I forgot that I had a post due. Because I got this piece of chocolate cake from the Italian place up the street and... Good lord guys. I'm not over it.

Okay to the post. Last weekend was Comic-Con and this year the studios and publishers showered gifts upon us. Let us bask, readers in some of those gifts right now.

American Gods


Bryan Fuller has smiled upon us lesser humans and taken on one of our favorite Neil Gaiman novels, turning it into a TV series that debuts next year. The trailer is perfect. The casting is perfect. Fuller is a benevolent TV God. I promise that we will be talking about this show non stop once it hits the air. 

John Barrowman Is Human Perfection

Nothing else really needs to be said. I adore everything about this man. 

Wonder Woman
No one is more surprised than I am to hear me say this. I'm really excited for a live action DC movie. The WWI setting is interesting, Gal Gadot looks bad ass as Hell and stud-muffin Chris Pine is playing the dude-in-distress. I'm still feeling cautious about it and I think Justice League looks stupid because Ezra Miller is #NotMyFlash. But the trailer for this one is solid so I remain excited till someone gives me a reason not to be. 

Captain Marvel
Speaking of bad ass girls who ruled the Con with their majesty. They announced the casting for Captain Marvel. Brie Larson is perfect for this, and as one of our favorite comic heroines, we are patiently (read bitching about how far away 2017 is) waiting for this one. 

King Arthur

Sorry to spring that picture on you with no warning. Go ahead and assume that when this hits screens, CT and I live at the theater. 

Happy Nerding,
Little C

Comments

Popular Posts