Little C: Something Is Happening.... And I May Not Like It

Guys, I gotta be straight with you. Something happened today that's been throwing me every since. something that... aw fuck it. I'll just show you. Click here.


This image, dear readers, was tweeted with the accompanying video from the account of My Chemical Romance. The rational side of my brain believes that this is just a celebration of the 10 year (ugh I feel old) anniversary of Welcome to the Black Parade. The rational side of my brain lost the fight so quickly...

Because what if it's a reunion tour? Or a new album? OR BOTH? I cannot keep calm readers. I'm an emotionally compromised teenage girl. I'm in a glass case of emotion. I've fallen to the feelings communists.

Yes. This. 

All of a sudden the three years of closure I had worked up was gone. All I want is to be back in an audience watching them stomp around and hearing one of those solos... oh God the solos. This band was amazing at so many things but lead guitarist Ray Toro gave me life in high school and he's the only member of the band without a post MCR music catalog. I need his guitar in my life, people. I thought I was over it. I thought I had found peace without anything new from them as an assembly. I was clearly overestimating myself. 

Now the big fear is that when September 23rd comes around the announcement will be something terribly under-whelming. "Look we have a newly remastered version of the CD!" or "Here have a small collection of B-sides!" If that's the case, gonna be honest with you, it won't be pretty. You've never seen me in a post break up (of a band) state but let me tell you I will go nine different shades of crazy and spend huge amounts of time sitting in quiet corners shedding big tears. 


So the countdown to my impending hysterics begins. Either I will have my band back or... well tears either way. 

Wish me luck,
Little C

Comments

Popular Posts