Little C: All Coming Back

Readers, New Years day brought a joyous thing to the world. Not just the merciful end to the worst year in the history of ever. Sherlock is back for another season! That's right kids the best TV show with pitifully short seasons is back. And we, along with all of Tumblr are overjoyed at the return of our favorite high functioning sociopath. The memes alone can turn an iffy day into a good one.


I don't want to spoiler anything for you about Sherlock, so instead I want to talk about some of our favorite things that are coming back this year. 

Cuz apparently Will and Grace is coming back this year. I'm hoping this is a little more satisfying than the Full House revision. I need Karen in my life, she's where I get all my good ideas. 


Also returning to us in this, The Year We All Tried Desperately to Pick Up the Pieces (or so it will be historically known), Little C favorite Ryan Adams is back with a New Album this February. Since his last album was him cry-singing Taylor Swift songs and I don't think that counts this will be Mr. Adams first album since his divorce which means he's got plenty of emotional material to draw from. 


Also in Marvel news this year, your favorite dorky blonde demi-god is back to figure out why/how his little brother totally jacked the throne to the kingdom. Also the world is ending. Or so the title implies. Thor: Ragnarok comes out in November. 


Here's to starting the year off right, and not letting it fall into chaos. 
Little C

Comments

Popular Posts