Little C: I'll Sleep When I'm Dead (So After This Weekend)

Readers, we are two days from shooting our shorts and two days from my new theater in Santa Monica opening. I've had 9 hours of barista training and I've spent 6 hours training other people. I've not had a full night of sleep in almost a week. I'm running on caffeine and the pure force of will.

At some point we will be putting up a vlog for the production. I myself am not good at the vlogging but CT insists and frankly, as the sound department for the shoot, I will have a lot of free time on my hands. So I will sneak recordings of the cast and crew when they aren't paying attention and put them together so you can all experience what it's like to be on set with us. Fair warning, all the shooting will happen over two days between midnight and 5am and at some point we will start to lose our minds. Set will start to resemble the monkey cages at the zoo.

Like this but hopefully less flames

We have a wonderful cast and crew for this shoot and apart from some generalized anxiety surrounding the equipment being picked up and an inexplicable fear that the zombie apocalypse will start fifteen minutes after we get the first shot, I'm actually really excited for this weekend. I'm also a little excited for Monday when CT and I will be unconscious all day. We work hard, we nap hard. 


I have no idea when we will be rolling out Prove It! I have no idea when we will be editing it or how exactly we are going to pull any of this off. But we are surrounded in this effort by talented people that make us look way better than we really are. So it's probably gonna work. We will of course keep you updated unless the zombie apocalypse really does happen. In which case you are on your own. 

I've spent years training for this...

I promise after I've gotten some sleep I will write a real post. In the mean time, pray for us. This is gonna be a looooooong weekend. 

See you on the flipside,
Little C


Comments

Popular Posts