Little C: I'm a Fragile Being

Well readers, I'm typing this post one handed and to be perfectly honest it isn't  going great so far. I'm not like, doing it on a dare or anything. I sprained my elbow yesterday (not as I would have predicted, riding my skateboard. I tripped walking with my skateboard in my hand. I'm super special) and the angle I would have to hold my arm at to type is one of the many that my arm does not allow. Thus this will be a shorter post than usual, as I have accidentally crippled myself and can't function enough to put out long paragraphs. There's gonna be a lot of pictures.

My fall would have looked just like this if I had a better coat...

The major downside of being a natural klutz as an adult is that I always want to have these experiences or try new things, but I forget that I'm not coordinated enough to live through it. Like the time I found parkour classes and got really excited about it till I told one of my friends at work about it. When she finally finished laughing she sort of choke/snorted out "You sprained your ankle walking off a curb!" She's not wrong. I did do that. So maybe it's for the best I let myself get talked out of the parkour classes. 

Same, buddy

Running out of both time before my post is due and time I can stand creating a post with my left hand, but I do want to take this opportunity to gently remind everyone that we are t-minus 23 days from the release of the new Blink 182 album. You will lose me for a few days. I will wander back into society long enough to post a review at some point but I will mostly want to hide away with my CD and revert back to my childhood and skank like I used to when I was 15 and healed from mosh pit related injuries faster...

July 1st can't come soon enough... 

Stay safe out there,
Little C



Comments

Popular Posts