Little C: Better Than the Birthday Song

Hey readers!

It's fall, and as I have been reliably informed the pumpkin spice lattes have reemerged from their seasonal hold we are all about to start feeling it in a big way. There's a tightness to the air right now. Everyone seems to be holding their breath and waiting for things to shift. Or maybe they're just sick of this disaster that is 2016 to come to an end so we can start a year that won't be such a bastard all the time.

I'm getting geared up for a music filled couple of weeks at the end of September. Fall has brought forth new music from some of my favorite people. I also have two concerts coming up before the end of the month so really what I've gotten myself for my birthday is a whole lot of music.

Taking Back Sunday- Tidal Wave

Blink 182- concert September 29th


FrnkIero andthe Patience- Parachutes

Mumford and Sons at the Greek Theater

You will probably be hearing about one or more of these things starting with Taking Back Sunday who's album comes out next week. For now, I am aware that this is a skimpy blog post but I'm midway through dying of a viscous head cold. And hey, at least this post is on time, right?

Caitlin out!

Comments

Popular Posts