Little C: How Can I Survive Pilot Season If I Don't Have My Spreadsheet?

Hey readers,
Before we get started I want to take this opportunity to remind everyone that just emerged from their (probably blissfully quiet) cave, that we have an election coming up. And it's not just a presidential election, there are several congressional and senate races that are also taking place in November. If you are not registered you can go to THIS WEBSITE and it will take you gently by the hand and lead you to the information you seek. Keep in mind that if you don't vote and after November you try to complain to me about the government and how they don't represent you, I will throw you into a pit and allow a live mongoose to feast on your insides.

Meet Simon

Okay, back to talking about nerdy things. As some of you may know, tis the season for new shows to come out. I am woefully under-prepared this year. Usually I have a spreadsheet with what shows start when and what network they are on and how I feel about them. I know this will cause many of you to mock and call me names, but TV is my thing. As a great man once said, some people juggle geese. 

That great man was Hoban Washburne

So in lieu of my easy to follow, and highly effective chart I will be wandering through this pilot season blindly. I started last night when I couldn't sleep and realized that the pilot for Lethal Weapon had already premiered and since I couldn't get to sleep I through it on. I have a deep love for Clayne Crawford so I can't tell if I enjoyed it because it was as much fun as I thought or because it was mostly him and Damon Waynes exploding things and getting into arguments. If I come to the conclusion that it's must watch TV I will let you know. In the mean time many of our favorite people have shows out this year and I am pitifully behind. Wish me luck as I attempt a marathon of catching up. 



Happy watching, and no really go register to vote 

Little C



Comments

Popular Posts