Little C: KaPow!

Readers, these are emotionally taxing times that we live in. Sometimes, when we spend all day being antagonized by the news and the world, we need to find a release in stories. Some of my favorites lately seem to have a common theme, a tough rebel fighting a genocidal super government who finally gets fed up and punches the metaphorical Nazi. I find it very soothing.

So today I wanted to do a greatest hits of sorts. The best of those who've looked evil in the face and dared to punch it as hard as they can.

Skye-Agents of Shield
Bonus points for her "Hitler Youth" jab



Indiana Jones- Raiders of the Lost Ark



Captain America- The First Avenger



This Guy- My List of Personal Heroes
For those who don't know that is Neo-Nazi Richard Spencer getting 
punched a few weeks ago



Sheriff Hopper- Stranger Things

I don't want you guys to think I'm in favor of punching away problems. But I've don't some soul searching and I can honestly sya that when it comes to dealing with people who hold fundamental beliefs that a whole group or race of people are expendable... I'm with Sheriff Hopper and Cap on this one. Next week we will be talking about the greatest resistance movements in nerd-dom. See you then, readers. 

Little C

Comments

Popular Posts