19th Day of (TV) Christmas: Happy Endings

Oh friends, this weirdo show... We fell in love with Happy Endings and we're quite frankly not over it being cancelled. We might never be.

IMDb
The setup for this episode is that the gang finds out that Jane is born on Christmas Day and has been lying about her birthday. She hates that people combine her birthday with Christmas and so she just changed the date! So they decide that they're going to clear all the Christmas vibes from the air so that she can celebrate on her actual birthday.

IMDb
Here's the thing. I love Jane. More than a handful of times each episode she says something that makes Little C look at me with her judgy eyebrows because I have probably said that very same thing. This episode it starts with her announcing that July 16th fits her birthday better because a summer birthday fits her "easy, breezy vibe". A vibe she definitely does not have. Like me.

IMDb
Bonus points for a couple of scenes later when she pepper sprays everyone at her surprise party. I don't do surprises either. As my sisters can attest to since I've bullied them into finding out what our parents are getting me for Christmas every year. Being in control of a situation is a good thing, friends. Get on board.

The group really struggles to hide their Christmas spirit, and watching them all fight through their holiday season needs is an absolute delight.

IMDb
This show is weird and hilarious and we miss it so much. So. Much.

Happy Watching!
CT


Comments

Popular Posts